Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Think Beautiful

Do you offer yourself the same love, kindness and compassion that you naturally extend to your best friend? Do you speak to yourself with encouraging words? When something goes wrong do you give yourself the same great advice? If not, why not? Be your very own best friend... you deserve to have your own support!
  You can get real inspiration from this site:  http://www.thinkbeautiful.com.au/  a blogzine all about health and wellness.  Check it out, I did...

3 comments:

  1. SO GLAD YOU ENTERED THE GIVEAWAY. Thank you for your sweet comment love too. Best of luck to you. Enjoy your week. Hugs, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I am pretty darn good to myself lol! You are so funny and I know, you are so right...I am doing the store window this weekend and I can only imagine how many trips I will make outside to check out the store window lol!!! I am really excited to do it....We'll see how it turns out??!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words! Goodness I am going to have to get someone to carry my big head around lol! Good luck on the dress form drawing!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete