Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day by day



Today is day 2 of another important part of my life and the lives of my family, it is day 2 of me being smokefree.  Choices are sometimes made for us - however the important ones we make for ourselves.  I have chosen to not use tobacco any longer and to breathe fresh air and enjoy sweet smells and be a better role model to my children, grandchildren and others who may be affected by my behavior.  

I hope to use this blog as a sounding board to bounce ideas, share my thoughts and my creative endeavors.  So today I am hoping that you can offer me the support I need, the encouragement to go forward and the praise for not succumbing to the mortal desire for the dreaded nicotine for the previous 2 days and for the coming days and weeks ahead.
                     

2 comments:

  1. Happy Day 3 Sista!!!!!!

    Keep Up The POSITIVE Attitude and Smile!!

    LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Cheryl Ann.....Keep up the good work. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete