Thursday, May 19, 2011

So a new Adventure Begins

As I sit here looking out the sliding glass windows of the surf kissing the beach and the sun glistening on the waves I almost have to pinch myself to believe it is real. You see, we have moved to the coast and are living in our Condo on the beach. Although it is small, 790 sq.ft., we have 2 full baths, 1 bedroom and an open concept living, dining and kitchen. We also have a gorgeous view of the ocean. We can hear the surf. We can feel the beachy mist. We are living "our" american dream. A dream of retiring at the coast. At this moment, I am the one who is retired while my partner works her dream job along the coastline. My hope is to chronologue our adventures and my quest to find fullfillment of living a simpler life, a richer life, a life full of crafty goodness. Join me and see how this story unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment